Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleepy Time

I’m not really sure why it happened but I was channeling Rip Van Winkle all weekend. With all my sleep this weekend, I’m surprised I don’t have bed sores! Church was cancelled on Sabbath due to the sn*w, so I turned off the alarm when I went to bed Friday around 10p. (I had already fallen asleep on the couch at 7p Friday night, but woke up an hour later when Dad called.) I woke up at 10:30a Sabbath morning, had a nice big breakfast, and finished watching a special about one man’s search for the Ark of the Covenant. I don’t think I agree with his conclusion, but it was interesting nonetheless. Anyway, I curled up on the love seat with O’Malley from about 2-4p and again from 5p-7p. I skipped out on seeing the Celtics, but that’s ok. I was in bed for the night by 11:30p. For those wondering, No, I did not change out of my PJs. Sunday was nominating committee, which thankfully had been pushed back to noon. I woke up at 9:30a (new time, dang “Spring Forward”) and wasted away the morning. I made it to the church by 11:30 and hung around until two. Then I went back home for a quick lunch and another nap from 4-7p and was in bed for the night by 11. I had hoped to make a trip to Lowe’s, maybe next week. This morning I woke up at 8:30. I should’ve left the house by 8:30. I had set my alarm for 7, but I guess I turned down the volume when I put the clock ahead. Whoops.

No comments: