Thursday, September 03, 2009

September

September is gearing up to be a very busy month for me. Thankfully I have Monday off to work around the house. This weekend I'm going to be going through all of my clothes and seeing what I will be taking with me to Morocco. That's right, I no longer have to be jealous of my grandparents. I'm going with them! But before I go, I will have to find a way to fit in everything else that is going on this month: leading out the joint adult SS program & teaching the earliteen SS this week, hosting the Young Adult Bible Study on the 11th, leading out in the joint SS program (one of our new members is giving his testimony, so there won't be too much work for me on that one) & teaching earliteens on the 12th, hosting the earliteen/youth movie night on the 12th, participating in the school fundraising Putt-Putt game on the 13th, Church board on the 14th, School Board on the 17th, drive several hours up to and chaperon for the Young Women's Retreat weekend. That of course doesn't include the regular Wednesday night prayer meetings & church sign changing, packing for both the retreat and the Morocco trip which includes a night's stay in Boston each way, work or naps. Don't worry I'll take lots of pictures on both trips and am looking forward to the vacation portion of the month. I've already got a few books set aside for the flights. Wonder if I can bring my knitting needles on board?

No comments: