Friday, January 22, 2010

Just a Little Late

It's hard to believe that I've only been back home for a little over 2 weeks. It was great to visit with family and just chill for a week. We spent a lot of time on the road--driving to Avon to check out the fully restored Enchanted Village at Jordan's (twice), going to the Natick Jordan's to check out Avatar in their IMAX 3-D (and wait in an obnoxiously long line even though we pre-purchased tickets), heading to Stoneham for church both weekends, meeting up in Saugus for Poppy's pizza birthday (he turned 80!) at Leaning Tower, and fighting Route 2 to go to work for a day at the Boston office. And that doesn't factor in the trips out to eat at Mae's and Jon's Pizza, trips to the ABC, and all the other errands life throws at you. Thankfully, my parents did most of the driving so I was able to finish up a couple of books and this little beauty for my friend. Pink and green were her wedding colors so I thought she would appreciate it (and I was right).
Here are some pics of the crew that went to the Enchanted Village. The first trip was with my cousins, Aunt & Uncle and my grandparents. Round two was with my nephews and brother and sister-in-law. We decided that since Santa wasn't using his chair, we could. Also there was a strange art piece on the ceiling of upside down invisible people in white. It was a bit unnerving at times. I of course had to take a shot of the twins one for E&J.
Poppy didn't seem to mind. The polar bears were animatronic as were all of the "people" at the Enchanted Village sets.
They are such good posers.
Still in love after all these years.

No comments: