Today's task was to set 10 challenging, but specific, goals for the next 12 months. Goals are to be written in the present tense as if they have already happened/are taking place. This is something that will be repeated weekly to see how the goals shift and morph. Here we go, in no particular order:
1. I will weigh 150 pounds and therefore be within Marine Corps BMI standards.
2. I regularly run at a sub 30:00 5K pace.
3. My home is organized and ready for surprise guests.
4. I am in a fulfilling romantic relationship.
5. My credit card debt is paid off.
6. I am consistent in my daily devotions and quiet time with God.
7. I have my ministerial license.
8. I am getting paid to do ministry.
9. I can do 3 pull ups.
10. I do not rely on my snooze button.
How about you? What are some of your goals for the 12 months months? I bet you are closer to them than you think!