Sunday, August 02, 2015

Daily PUSH Day 2: Goal Setting

Today's task was to set 10 challenging, but specific, goals for the next 12 months. Goals are to be written in the present tense as if they have already happened/are taking place. This is something that will be repeated weekly to see how the goals shift and morph. Here we go, in no particular order:

1. I will weigh 150 pounds and therefore be within Marine Corps BMI standards.
2. I regularly run at a sub 30:00 5K pace.
3. My home is organized and ready for surprise guests.
4. I am in a fulfilling romantic relationship.
5. My credit card debt is paid off.
6. I am consistent in my daily devotions and quiet time with God.
7. I have my ministerial license.
8. I am getting paid to do ministry.
9. I can do 3 pull ups.
10. I do not rely on my snooze button.

How about you? What are some of your goals for the 12 months months? I bet you are closer to them than you think!


No comments: