Monday, June 16, 2008

Back to Good?

On Sabbath I tried out high heels again. I haven't been able to wear them for over a month now due to my sore knees and ankles, but I figured that since I'm done with PT (but not keeping up on my homework---I know, I know) I would give it a try. I slipped on my white 2.5 inch heels Sabbath morning and felt ok. I was able to sit down for SS as I only had one student--hey it's the first time someone's bothered to show up since APRIL! Anyway, after SS I booked it over to First Church for Ella's dedication. My knees held up pretty good for those three hours, but I think the driving got to them a bit. Because of the heels I couldn't extend my knees as much as usual. At least it's progress. I don't know why but I can't seem to get anything done on Sundays. Does anyone else have this problem? I have such lofty aims--laundry, cleaning house, packing for vaca, trimming the yard--but spend my time on the couch alternating between watching TV and napping. I don't remember the last time I had a productive Sunday. Now, because of my usual lack of activity, I have to rush around to find time to fit everything in over the next two nights.

No comments: