Sunday, July 06, 2008

Vacation

I had a nice refreshing, relaxing vacation last month. I spent some time in Maine with Dad. We checked out a movie, saw my cousin and her new baby, and took a nice two hour long canoe ride. We also spent a lot of time reading. Even though we were only there for 3 days, that was my favorite part. I really miss being so far away from the peace and quiet at camp. I also got a chance to see my first college roommate and some other of my college friends. Oh, and I took my brother, his oldest son, and my grandfather to Fenway. D was able to last a full 7 innings (on top of an hour rain delay), but since the game took 13 innings I was able to watch the end of the game at home. Here are a few pics:


Poppy's Favorite Part of the game

First base line seats

Me and L at Alewife

Wally the Green Monster at "Beantown" in Jordan's

Make Way For Ducklings at "Beantown" in Jordan's.

Oh, and Daly is up to over 2 pounds. She's growing so fast.

No comments: