Thursday, January 11, 2007

Live to Work?

I thought you might like a little update on how my week ended up. Monday was the longest day of my life. I left work at 6 PM and went to bed around 10:30 PM. That I meant was that I was at work for 22.75 hours (taking into account the fact that I left at 5 AM Monday to shower and feed O'Malley, but was back by 6:45 AM) and awake for 29.5 hours straight and only having slept for 2 out of 36 hours. Needless to say, my mind has been on overload and Wednesday night was the first good night's sleep I've had in ages. Thankfully we get MLK day off this year and I get to spend it chillin' at home. My bedroom is begging to be made beautiful again. Other than that, I planning on doing some reading, DVD watching, and maybe even going to the movies solo. I am trying to work on getting more comfortable with going to places like restaurants and theaters alone.

No comments: