Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Breathing easier

I heard back from the appraiser and all he had was praise for my new house :) Appraiser, praise...get it? Anyway, everything is falling into place nicely. I double checked with Lowes yesterday about the technical differences between slide-in and freestanding ranges. According to them there is no issue with using the cheaper freestanding range between the cabinets. Woo-Hoo! I'm also looking at over the range microwaves. I gave away my old microwave when I moved as my apartment had one built in. The hood that is currently in place needs some work, so might as well upgrade. I'm just praying it is at least 30"; I'll measure it during my final walk through. LadyBoyd's hubbie has been volunteered to help me with the details of the mini-renovation. I won't make him doing any of the install, just the cutting :) As for HP, I'm up to page 100+. I don't remember exactly where I stopped, but it was midnight when I put the book down. I'm hoping to get a lot of reading in this weekend. Maybe I'll even finish it by Monday so I can start reading all of the spolierish articles on line. I'm not good with waiting for surprises, so it is killing me not to read about the ending.

No comments: