Monday, July 23, 2007

Undaunted

It is T minus 8 days until closing on the new house. I'm very excited and am getting butterflies every time I think of it. I have started the packing process and have at least a dozen boxes ready to go. The main challenges will be the kitchen and my closet. Thankfully I have some of the Pathfinder girls coming over Wednesday night to help. There is a lot to be done, but I'm pretty confident that it won't be too daunting of a task. My biggest worries have nothing to do with packing or moving and everything to do with the kitchen mini-renovation project. Once I talk to the experts at Lowe's I'll be more at ease. I just want to be sure that I do everything right when it comes to putting in the new stove and modifying the cabinets. Cross your fingers! On a side note: I got the new Harry Potter in the mail on Sabbath and have only read the first two chapters. I know, I'm lame.

1 comment:

LadyBoyd said...

We can help pack if you need it! Also, I know a certain man with lots of experience in kitchens.... feel free to pick his brains. :-)

PS Can I borrow the book when you're done? >grins<