Monday, December 11, 2006

New Old Phone

I had a great time with friends in AR this weekend. I went to my first Madrigal Feast at the local Baptist church Saturday night. The choir did a great job. I really loved their version of "Carol of the Bells". I always come home relaxed after visiting R&R (no pun intended). Funny thing happened on the way home though. As I was loading my car I dropped my purse. I picked it up and put it in the car, no worries. Then just past the town line I reached in to get my phone to call my mom, but I couldn't find it. I turned around and headed back. Sure enough, it was sitting in the driveway. I picked it up and realized that I had actually ran over my phone with my car. The phone is dead. It wouldn't turn on and it bends at a strange angle. Thankfully, I still had my old phone at my house and was able to re-active that one. No harm, no foul. I've just lost a couple of numbers and pictures.

No comments: