Monday, December 04, 2006

Morning Moonlight

This has been a very long day. I got to work just before 6:15 this morning. Did you know that the moon is still out at that hour? It just isn’t right. I’m fairly certain that I freaked out quite a few of the office early birds. I am updating our advertiser database at work and was hoping to spend a good 10 hours on it Sunday. But two trips into the office later, the network was down. This meant that I got nothing done (except laundry and the dishes); O’Malley didn’t mind. :) So, in order to make up some lost time, I set my alarm for 4:30 and after hitting snooze for an hour, I finally made it to work. Those first 3 hours were the most productive out of the whole day. I put a few new CDs onto my work iTunes and have been jamming out to the Party Shuffle for the last 14+ hours. The new Blue October song, “Into the Ocean” is quite hypnotic. I think I may be in love. I still have a few more hours of work on the database, but should be finished by 10 tomorrow. (If I’m gonna be at work before the sun again, I need to be in bed by 9. I’m a wild one, I know.) I spend several hours today knocking out the revenue entries for all six stations. I wasn’t sure what to expect with the new stations and the old stations’ new billing system, but it was all good. If only the corporate software would stop hiccupping on me. This has got to be the 7th or 8th month of non-refreshing hiccups on the day revenue is due. Oh well. At least I was able to get it done. I’m off to work a little bit longer on Wide Orbit before heading home.

No comments: