Monday, November 13, 2006

Best Weekend Ever

I had the best weekend ever in Arkansas. It was full of lounging on the sofa, college football, shopping, sleeping, and snuggling with A--the most precious blond blue-eyed two-year old girl. Something about having her curled up in my lap brought out some mommy in me. I think that I would love to have a little girl of my own some day. I had such a good time that I've already planned on heading back in early December for their church's Madrigal Feast. During my drive out on Friday, I hit the worst rain storm that I've ever been in. Thankfully a semi was heading my way and led me through the 20 miles of blinding rain on the dark AR highway. Without the truck to follow, I would've had to pull over and sit out the storm. I am quite certain that God sent the truck to be my guide as it appeared with the first several rain drops. So, I've been playing around with some templates and think I've finally found one which suits me. If only it was a scratch-n-sniff template:)

1 comment:

LadyBoyd said...

Love the new look! Im messing with templates on mine and it looks most definitely "in progress" at the moment. hehe.

Glad you had a fun weekend!