Friday, November 03, 2006

The Longest Week Ever

I've been very remiss in posting this week. Unfortunately that is do in part to the fact that I've had to go into work for each of the last 12 days. I also have become rather short tempered this week. At one point yesterday I found it necessary to go to Borders for coffee and a 30 minute book buying session. It was either that or become the cause of workplace violence. :)Thankfully, I will be able to spend some quality time with O'Malley this weekend catching up on the 20+ shows in my DVR. Starting on the first of November, my work load doubled. We are officially running 6 radio stations in Memphis. This is a good thing. I've rather excited about our new cluster and all of the opportunities it will provide. Once I can find the time to recoup from the format flip, traffic system conversion, and month end, then I can figure out the structure of my two building department. I can honestly say that I am excited that Sabbath is here. I can use the time for reflection and just quietness. I'm reading some Psalms in my daily devotions (when I can remember to do them) and they are uplifting. I also am looking forward to EverPraise tomorrow night. I went last week for the first time in goodness knows how long. I forgot how much I enjoy praise services. Well, I'm off to study up confessing to God so that I can teach the youth Sabbath School tomorrow.

No comments: