Monday, October 16, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away

It has been raining all day. Thankfully I was able to get a friend to pick up my dry cleaning so I can stay nice and dry; at least until I have to leave to go home. So, I did absolutely nothing productive this weekend. No working out, no cooking, no cleaning, no shopping. I did come up with a plan for the Weigh Off. First of all, I need to go back to drinking 8 glasses of water a day (4 1 pint bottles) and only allow myself 1 cup of coffee a day. I will start packing a lunch, hopefully homemade, and make sure I eat breakfast. I'm stocking my office with snacks: nuts, yogurt and the like for those mid-day cravings. I read somewhere that you should eat 5-6 small meals instead of 3 big meals. I know that the food part won't be too hard. As it is I eat fairly well and practice portion control. The hard part: exercise! Since it is getting darker earlier, I'll probably forgo walking outside. It is time to go back to my BeachBody DVDs. Tonight I'm going to do the practice one from Slim In 6. Depending on how I do with that, I'll either get back into that routine or switch it up with the Power Half-Hours. We'll see. Today I've done good food-wise, but have only drank 16 oz of water. I'm off to go chug some more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

got a playstation or xbox? dance dance revolution. drew didnt believe me. he did 10 min on work out mode and compared it to navy pt. ;)

ps--- barnes and noble has a new "military history" series book. you know the big ones with the huge metal seals on em. yeah well they have us submarine history out now. might be a cool side gift for your dad. i meant to text you about it the other night and my phone got like 4 calls.