Friday, August 31, 2007

Allergy Update Update

Upon Nurse Mom's advise, I ended up going to the Urgent Care center today. Three hours and two shots later, I now have a heavy prescription for steroids. Hopefully that will do the trick. If not, then I'll be headed to the ER in a week's time. The doc said that there is a slight chance that some bacteria got into my lymph nodes from the sting. Pray that is not the case and the steroids clear it up. Don't ask why, but I don't like the idea of a coma in my future. In addition, I will be on the look out for a bee keeper's hat to add to my daily wardrobe :)

1 comment:

Brénainn (Brendan) said...

How's the injury doing? Thought Nurse mom would say the same thing. I take it that the pain meds have kicked in and the swelling has started to go down and your cheek is close to its normal look. Hope things are going well.