Tuesday, November 03, 2009

NaBloWriMo

Some of you may know that November is National Novel Writing Month (also known as NaNoWriMo.) You will also know that I am not nearly ambitious enough to even think of attempting to write a novel in 30 days. Heck, I probably couldn't write a novel in 30 years. But today I saw something that I think I could accomplish: NaBloWriMo. The idea behind NaBloWriMo (National Blog Writing Month) is to post a blog entry every day of the 30 days of November. Thankfully there is no blog length requirement. If you look over to your calendar you will notice that I am getting a late start (then again, I've always been a bit of a procrastinator) so I will try to make up for the two days I've missed with a couple of two blog post days to keep with the 30 blog entries in 30 days. If you think that this is something that you might be interested in, head over to their website and sign up. Who knows; it might just be fun. (And yes, this counts as post #1.)

No comments: